Advice when buying a home: "Always negotiate the price."
According to the OCU, in almost all offers that have been studied it has resulted in a noticeable reduction, which in some cases has reached 30% on the final price.
Recommendations for when the time comes to buy a flat.
The OCU (Organization of Consumers and Users), makes some very interesting when you decide to buy a flat recommendations.
1) Take time before making your decision to compare price / quality.
2) Always negotiate the price.
3) Ask before buying a simple note in the registry to check whether the property in question is free of charge.
4) Try to avoid giving "cash account".
5) Compare fees
6) Take into account can cost as necessary reforms.
7) costs of sale.
9) Take into account the income to calculate the expense.
10) Invest in "brick" is not comparable to invest in fixed deposits.