When buying, try to avoid giving "cash account".
Some entities require "payment on account" as a sign that really are interested in a particular floor.
Recommendations for when the time comes to buy a flat.
The OCU (Organization of Consumers and Users), makes some very interesting when you decide to buy a flat recommendations.
1) Take time before making your decision to compare price / quality.
2) Always negotiate the price.
3) Ask before buying a simple note in the registry to check whether the property in question is free of charge.
4) Try to avoid giving "cash account".
5) Compare fees
6) Take into account can cost as necessary reforms.
7) costs of sale.
9) Take into account the income to calculate the expense.
10) Invest in "brick" is not comparable to invest in fixed deposits.